Saturday, June 15, 2024
HomeFinanceLok Sabha 2024 : BJP announced candidates for assembly by-elections on 1...

Lok Sabha 2024 : BJP announced candidates for assembly by-elections on 1 seat each in Jharkhand and Rajasthan.

BJP has fielded Dilip Kumar Verma from Gandeya assembly seat of Jharkhand. This seat has become vacant after the resignation of Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM) MLA Sarfaraz Ahmed. Voting for the by-election will be held here on May 20. Voting will be held on Bagidaura assembly seat of Rajasthan on 26th April. This seat had become vacant due to the resignation of Congress MLA Mahendra Jeet Singh Malviya.

The dates of Lok Sabha elections have been announced. Along with this, by-elections will also be held for 26 assembly seats in 13 states. The 26 assembly constituencies where by-elections are to be held are in Bihar, Gujarat, Haryana, Jharkhand, Maharashtra, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Telangana, West Bengal, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. Meanwhile, BJP has announced the names of the candidates for the assembly seats of Jharkhand and Rajasthan for which by-elections are to be held.

BJP has fielded Dilip Kumar Verma from Gandeya assembly seat of Jharkhand. This seat has become vacant after the resignation of Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM) MLA Sarfaraz Ahmed. Voting for the by-election will be held here on May 20. Voting will be held on Bagidaura assembly seat of Rajasthan on 26th April. This seat had become vacant due to the resignation of Congress MLA Mahendra Jeet Singh Malviya. BJP has given ticket to Subhash Tambolia on this seat.

Let us tell you that Gandey assembly seat is part of the central region of Jharkhand, and 97 percent of its population is rural, and the remaining 3 percent population is urban. This assembly seat has 11.35 percent Scheduled Caste (SC) and 20.23 percent Scheduled Tribe (ST) population. Bagidaura assembly seat of Rajasthan comes under Scheduled Tribe area. People of this area are mainly associated with agriculture profession. Besides, maize is also produced here. Water facility has been provided to the farmers here through the upper high canal, check dam and aniquette of Mahidam. Employment is also available under NREGA.

Weather Update Today: Weather will change in Jharkhand today, chances of rain and thundershowers in many districts, yellow alert

Bhupendra Pratap
Bhupendra Pratap
Bhupendra Pratap, has 2 years of experience in writing Finance Content, Entertainment news, Cricket and more. He has done BA in English. He loves to Play Sports and read books in free time. In case of any complain or feedback, please contact me @jharkhandbreakingnews@gmail.com
RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular

Recent Comments